14 May 2009

The pups are 7 weeks old today!

Boy! Time sure does fly by! The pups are already 7 weeks old and I haven't posted anything since May 2nd! Bad blogger, I know!

The pups are sooo cute and rambunctious these days. I sometimes put them out in a pen in the backyard and they really love that!

They are eating puppy food; Eukanuba small breed to be exact, and they love it. I started them on it at around 4 weeks along with mother's milk. They still get mama about once a day, if they are lucky! The pups still like her, but Ollie does not like being attacked and mauled to death!! The poor thing has lost sooooo much weight and I feed her at least 5 times a day!! Hopefully, she will gain back her weight soon!

Be sure to check out the pups on the puppy cam at www.justin.tv/frogdog4me
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment